Monday 17 January 2011

Started drawing

Well since I have decided to grow some motivation, I did some doodleys. Armed with a biro and some chanel nailvarnish...(realised I have left a lot of my art things at home...) these are some results.. bit out of pratice drawing it seems...


Little Emma Watson- she is just so pretty. Thank you Vogue for the model... shame I made her a bit coneheaded.

My lovely Boy who sat very still watching Take Me Out on telly (haha) so I could draw him, Unfortunately his eyes and lips do look a bit more feminine than they are... I just really like drawing girl faces!


And this is meee! Looking like a right pouty mrs! haha. Again, I think i have got a bit carried away and made myself more attractive than I actually am. And i don't think my lips are actually that far out.. although they do stick out a bit. Anyway. it's still drawing so it COUNTS! Can't wait to get to the art shop and get some supplies. Although i do actually rather enjoy a bit of biro.

No comments:

Post a Comment