Monday 17 January 2011

Richard Gray




Well I've been thinking... I like drawing people... women in particular, and I love fashion, so why not fashion illustrate?! It's actually something I really enjoyed at uni and remember some tutor at some point saying it's something I should continue with.. so maybe i will. Mayyyybbeeee I will.(said in slow motion whilst holding chin and looking up to the corner). Anyway it's a thought...
So I found this: by Richard Gray, who as far as I can gather is based in New York. I just really like the bold red hair and porcelain skin. And long neck. it just looks elegant. Not so fond of the background etc. but like the brightness. Also like the liner hair and japanese look to the background of second one. It's a bit pretty pretty for me though.



 

 Actually like this better:


Not particularly fashiony, but i just like the mass of detail with the block of pure black. Think I'm going through a monochrome phase. maybe with one colour....

No comments:

Post a Comment