Saturday 28 November 2009

Rock the Catwalk!

I dislike rambling on about my work.. hope I don't sound like a pretentious eejit.
Anyway THIIISSS my friends...(of which so far count= nil hahaha I dont care.. look at me go... I'm a typing madman) is Rock the Catwalk!


It's an event my fourth year class are organising on 9/12/09 to rasie money for the New Designers Exhibition next year in London after we graduate! costing a WHOPPPIIINNNNG 12 thowsand pownds. gasp. So we've already raised 900 from our 'Rags to Riches' pop up vintage and second hand shop we set up in the uni.. twas fab! but now it's onto this... we've got lots of people from the uni modelling clothes from local boutiques and charity shops to promote local businesses, with live djs all night and entry to the club we're holding it in. So should be a good night to celebrate dissertation handin! Bad news is we have our end of semester reviews the next day where we have to present our work to tutors and classmates... as if I wasnt nervous enough....

So if anyone ever see's this..... please come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment